Sunday, December 12, 2010

YouTube

http://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2010/07/04/youtube-hacked-justin-bieber-videos-targeted/

In one of my language classes, we really used YouTube as a way to teach because we were studying child language acquisition and so we would watch these videos of a little girl whose parents video tape her numerous times and post them for people to watch. They display so much about child language acquisition and when I think back to the class and what I learned, most of the strong connections I made were from those videos. It stuck with me and I could find them again if I needed to. Using something as simple as YouTube could be a great teaching tool for teachers in the same way that my teacher used it for our college classroom!! Plus, YouTube is also entertaining so it makes learning more enjoyable which keeps them more engaged which helps them learn better by making stronger connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment