Sunday, December 12, 2010

Second Life


At first I had a hard time finding reasons why this website could be of any use in education because it came across to me at first as a video game which I did not want to even look further into but when I did I was surprised. You can pick different areas of the world which you wanna click on and visit, for example, when I visited the website, it talked about how you could use this to show colleges from far away and see them virtually. Also, it talked about businesses having meetings over this website and I was very surprised. If meetings can be had over this, then you could have class or discussions or office hours over this website as well. I think this website could have many uses and has proven itself since major corporations are investing and having meetings over this website.

http://megschmidt.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment