Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mimeo

http://www.rtc.edu/AboutUs/DSDPGrant/MultiModal/

Mimeo is a new technology to me that I had heard about from a peer which I thought was really interesting and hope to be able to try out and use one day in my own classroom. This is where you write on a board with a special marker and then it basically gets translated into a pdf file which you can use later. This could be great for both teachers and students. Teachers would not have to type up their notes or complain that they cannot put notes up online because they dont want to type them and students can reference the exact notes the teacher used in order to study better. It appears to be a win-win! I think this is a neat technology and maybe one day they will make these for individuals so that when they write notes down then they can have a printed neatly and organized version to use to study off of! How cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment