Sunday, December 12, 2010

Podcasts


http://www.vegansoapbox.com/vegan-soapbox-podcast-vegan-cookie-monster/


This was a very interesting and new kind of technology that I just learned about. I had heard about it before but I never looked into it and the significance. Podcasts can be both audio and video recordings. The church that I attend uses them and they are really cool! If i miss it or am looking for something to reference, I can click on it and watch it as if I was there. I think that teachers could use something like this in the classroom because it would be beneficial to students and teachers too! Students can look back to help study by referencing and remembering specific incidents which they used to remember a topic and teachers can benefit since they will not have to repeat themselves or reteach a topic. This could be very helpful in a classroom and I think this would be great in a classroom like a lecture! They should try it in my classes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment