Monday, November 8, 2010

Google Docs

Some great uses for google doc is that I love how it saves everything together regardless of if it is a powerpoint or word document. If you had your class have an account together and then they could save their papers in there or presentations in there, it would be a great way to keep everything together and organized and since it is saved by date, it would be easily accessible to everyone and to you for future reference. I also found it really simple to use, and with prior knowledge of Microsoft Word, most people would know how to do it. I just really love how you can save it all together and access it through one single place. It makes everything more convenient!
This would be great for projects and as a general library of information for people to access. I also love that you can grant some people access to see it and some cannot which makes it so that other classmates could refer to yours at any time but yet they cannot change it if they are not a trusted person who can revise it!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, Meg! This is my first time using Google Docs, and I am really glad I tried it. I really like how Google Docs lets us invite people to view it, edit it, etc. This is a really good tool to use for sharing projects and presentations... which we could use for our Literacy Reference Project! ;)

    ReplyDelete