Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PLN

Personal Learning Networks.
It has been a lot of work and is kind of overwhelming so far but it could have so many benefits if used correctly. It is great that by signing into one account you can find tons of information from multiple sources in seconds but it is overwhelming to me at the same time. I think that its been great to get to know the different networks and belong to them but I think when I start teaching I will probably pick one and become proficient at that before starting a second one. Since I am not quite proficient in all of them I have an account for so far, I am not organized or have not found the best way to organize it which frustrates me because I like to be very organized. I cant wait until I am proficient because it is a really great way to follow educators, companies, and even fellow teachers that you may or may not know for ideas to become a better teacher. More to come with more time haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment