Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Image Loop

I chose to tell a story about someone getting lost in New York City because although it did not happen, it could happen. I wanted to make an example of the literacy genre Realistic Fiction to introduce the idea to students. It would give them man idea of what it is and we could discuss the video after to talk about why it is Realistic Fiction. If they had access to computers, I could have them make their own stories and present them to the class. I would probably look into another website, but I used Image Loop. Image Loop was very straight foward to use and had a decent amount of choices but I could not find where to add text so I used Picknik to add text and then uploaded the photos. Overall, it was easy and fast to use and I am pleased with how it turned out.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment