Wednesday, April 8, 2009

For those of you wanting to take TE 150...

If there are any people out there that are wanting to sign up or are signed up for TE 150, there are many things that you can do to not only do well in the class grade wise, but also to learn the most. Although I did not get to do them all, i saw some really good ideas that I think would have helped me out a lot. First, do the reading, and although they are not quizzed, they are discussed and by reading it you get to connect peices better and you will remember it and be able to apply it to situations more if you understand it fully; that requires doing other work than just listening to discussion. Also, when reading, I saw people that took notes in the book alongside the margins and that will leave cues for you to pick up on which will be very helpful in the long run and in for your memory. Lastly, it has really helped me, for learning, it helps to print off the slides before the class because then you can take notes on that and you can follow along instead of trying to copy them down or just zoning out while they are read. It engages you more and is helpful when studying for the exam and remembering them. Those are some helpful hints that have been really useful for me this past year. Best of luck! It is an awesome class! I loved it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment