Monday, September 13, 2010

A new year:)

I am now a junior at Michigan State and I am in a new course about teaching and technology. I have so many awesome classes this year and I am so excited to learn things that will be forming what I know and the teacher I will become. I have used some technology like this blog in previous classes, but they are still pretty new to me. I love to play around with new technology, its like a toy for me haha. I would say I have become pretty good at using the computer and figuring out how to run most things or use programs. I am so excited to learn about technology in a different sense, like how to apply it to maximize my students learning. I want to learn to use things like a smart board, etc. I also want to learn how to apply what I know to my teaching some day. I cant wait!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment